- Supreme™ hot topping servers feature rounded corners and are constructed of brushed (#4) stainless steel bodies with black thermoset plastic bottom and top. Each dispense directly from a 3 quart (2.8 L) stainless steel jar. Pumps feature a cast valve body and welded construction. Pump yields 1 ounce (30 mL). Gauging collars are supplied to reduce the yield in ¼ ounce (7 mL) increments.
- An adjustable, precalibrated thermostat controls the heating element. Each feature a "Power On" light and water fill line.
- Included magnetic merchandising cheese sign.
- Pump design prevents loss of valve balls.
- Pump stroke yields 1 oz (30 mL) with portion control in ¼ oz (7 mL) increments.
- Adjustable, precalibrated thermostat for accurate heat control.
- Temperature marks on knob with protective knob guard.
- Water fill line eliminates overflow accidents.
HOT DOG WELT´s Cheese Server is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Products SpecificationsDimensions: W 227 mm x D 394mm x H 392mm
Electrical Specifications: 515 W / 230V
Weight: 5,9 kg