Delivery and payment terms
Delivery times and prices
1 kg to 31 kg
32 kg to 62 kg
from 63 kg every additional 31kg
from 250 EUR (except units, stands, serving units)
no delivery charges
no delivery charges
Delivery times: 1-3 working days (within Germany, excluding islands):
Delivery times begin
- With an advance bank transfer: delivery will be on the day after the payment order made by the customer
- With payment until 1pm on the day of ordering through an account with us, direct debit, cash on delivery or PayPal: delivery will be on the day of the order
- With payment after 1pm on the day of ordering through an account with us, direct debit, cash on delivery or PayPal: delivery will be on the day following the order
- Approx. 80% of our shipments arrive at the recipient already on the next working day.
- Express delivery costs on request: Tel.: 0511 - 4755600 or by E-mail: email@example.com
Delivery costs for orders outside Germany
- Please ask about our reasonable delivery costs before you place an order (Customers from foreign countries please ask for our fair shipping prices).
- For purchases within the EU and for desired VAT exempt orders, we will require the tax identification number of the purchaser.
- All deliveries are curbside deliveries. Where there are additional costs to transport the items onto the premises and into buildings, these costs are at the expense of the recipient. Additional delivery time required due to restricted delivery access must be borne by the purchaser.
- For commercial customers: The recipient must check the delivery immediately for any damage to the items in transit. If the item(s) was/were damaged in transit, the delivery personnel must be informed immediately. The delivery personnel must record the damages in writing on the delivery documents. Damages from transport that are complained at a later date cannot be accepted.
1. Advance payment by bank transfer
A free payment method for your order. You will receive the bank details with the order confirmation from our Online Shop.
Our bank details:
Nord/ LB Hannover
DE 83 2505 0000 0009 1733 45
As a reference, please state the name of the person ordering (if different from the account holder) and the order number/order confirmation number. If you already have a customer number, it is important to state this.
2. PayPal => 1.9% of the order value + one off €0.35
PayPal is a safe online payment option. Your payment through PayPal is assured which allows us to receive payment clearance immediately.
3. Cash on delivery => + €6 net or €20 net (only in Germany; not available for private customers)
Payment is made directly to the delivery personnel on delivery. The additional cash on delivery fees are €6 net (€7.14 incl. VAT) for packages and €20 net (€23.80 incl. VAT) for hot dog units (except steamers).
In addition to the order invoice amount, the postman/postwoman charges an additional €2 per package for cash on delivery payments (within Germany).
4. Cash Payment (only for collection by the customer)
You are also welcome to collect your items in Langenhagen to avoid delivery charges. Please call us in advance to arrange a collection time. We will then be able to prepare your order for collection.
5. Account (only for existing commercial customers)
You will receive an invoice with the goods. The unpaid amount is to be paid through bank transfer (only for approved commercial customers).
6. Direct debit (only for existing commercial customers)
For direct debit approval please enter your bank details into your customer account and we will deduct the unpaid amount from your bank account approx. 3 days (14 days for the first debit) after delivery (only for approved commercial customers).